Sunday, February 22, 2015

One Camera Down

We arrived back in Mussoorie just over a week ago.  Jet lag is a thing of last week, and the "I don't want to get out of bed" on school mornings is back in, unfortunately.  It really felt like coming home a we traveled up the mountain on that early Saturday morning.  By the way, if you are planning to visit Mussoorie, morning is really the time to arrive as there is a minimal amount of traffic.

The weather is not like we were told to expect.  We have had 3 hail storms, no snow, and lots of sunshine.  This past weekend, Zibby and Felix had a blanket outside and were building with legos in the sunshine.  Gregg and I found some books and joined them to soak up some rays.

My nice camera stopped working while we were in Australia, but I was able to get a replacement while we were in the states.  This one also takes videos, and I'm sure does lots of other new things.  Maybe I should read the instruction manual?  Our 2nd camera, our point and shoot, was left in Grandma's car.  So, be patient for photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment